Re: index_format %B / Mail-Followup-To

On 2003-09-06 19:24:17 +0200, Alain Bench wrote:

>     Probably, yes, for the same reason as %L and %T: So that it's
> triggered only when you have really received the message through
> a list. See message
> <20021010094220.GF25588@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on mutt-dev
> or bug #1313 on the BTS (Broad Trampoline for Spam).

I'm expecting that we'll have a spamassassin-protected, and cleaned
up version of the BTS some time next week.

>> How can I see the Mail-Followup-To header mutt is going to put
>> into a mail I send out?

>     Would be usefull. But difficult, MFT having to be generated
> very last, after each recipient changes in editor or compose
> screen, and retain ability to be overriden at any stage by a user
> supplied one. And survive postponing/recalling and reediting.

That's basically what happens now; you can set your own
Mail-Followup-To header in the editor with edit-headers enabled;
that overrides the header that mutt would generate.

--
Thomas Roessler · Personal soap box at <http://log.does-not-exist.org/>.