Re: Running mutt on Mac OS X

On 01/02/09, Trey Sizemore wrote:

> On Fri, 2 Jan 2009 11:40:15 -0600, "Kyle Wheeler"
> snipped...
> By chance, are you using the default Mac terminal program, iTerm, or
> something else entirely for the terminal?

Having just add a macbook, I find it very interesting getting things to
work on a macbook versus normal linux.

I ended up using the iTerm because the screen seems to work better.

Maybe someone can tell me what was wrong with the terminal app, but it
would leave text all over the screen. Parts of previous emails would
display etc as you moved around. It was very confusing.

The power management, and other bits on the macbook are great.

The Home/End key is another issue that iTerm seemed fixed able.
I could never get it right in Terminal app.

--
respectfully,
Joseph