Running mutt on Mac OS X

I'm contemplating getting a MacBook Pro laptop.  As a long-time Linux
user, I'm concerned about getting mutt running the way that I've got it
setup on my Linux machines.

For those running mutt on Mac OS X, how easy/hard was it to get your
.muttrc 'adapted' to run?  Does urlview work as expected, are you using
vim for the editor and did you get your vim configurations ported over
ok?

Thanks for any feedback.

--
Cheers,
Trey

Thieves respect property; they merely wish the property
to become their property that they may more perfectly respect it.
  --G.K. Chesterton, "The Man Who Was Thursday"

Linux lizard 2.6.27.7-9-pae i686 GNU/Linux
 12:11pm  up  13:08,  5 users,  load average: 0.02, 0.09, 0.10