Re: Using mutt as a bulk mailer

Quoting Sebastian Tennant (sebyte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx):

> First of all, if there's another *nix mailer that's easily scriptable
> and better suited than mutt for this purpose, I'd love to know about it.

I'd not use mutt for this. Mutt is a MUA, not a bulkmailer. ;-)

Using mailx' mail is probably easier. Also, from your message i gather
that you do have (some?) Perl knowledge. Why not just feed your messages
to /usr/bin/sendmail? There's tons of examples on the net and it gives
you full control of headers and/or recipients too.

> Any help very much appreciated (especially mutt advice/suggestions).

I never use mutt's commandline abilities, so, sorry, can't help there.

-Sndr.