Re: Header caching not working

Quoting Szymek (szymekwm@xxxxx):

> > | +HAVE_ICONV  -ICONV_NONTRANS  +HAVE_LIBIDN  +HAVE_GETSID  +USE_HCACHE
> The only difference is, that I dont have libidn enabled.
> Is this setting relevant?

No. IDN is used for domainnames containing sρεςιαl ςλαrαςτεrs. It has
nothing to do with headercaching. Also, your mutt -v output does not
have to match ours, it's just about the +USE_HCACHE bit.

> I have only one config file, .muttrc. When I type while being in
> mutt: :set ?header_cache, I get a correct result (/home/szymek/mail/hcache/).
> I can create files and dirs in ~/mail/hcache.

In that case, i'm at a loss too. It should just work. To really find out
what's happening, you'd have to start using strace, gdb and maybe even
dig around in the source.

> I read somewhere, that libidn for mutt is an optional dependency
> and has something to do with domain names.

Correct.

-Sndr.