Re: Header caching not working

Hi

I just have pasted the output of mutt -v in wrong way, here it is again:

-DOMAIN
-DEBUG
-HOMESPOOL  +USE_SETGID  +USE_DOTLOCK  +DL_STANDALONE
+USE_FCNTL  -USE_FLOCK   -USE_INODESORT
-USE_POP  -USE_IMAP  -USE_GSS  -USE_SSL  -USE_GNUTLS  -USE_SASL  -USE_SASL2
+HAVE_REGCOMP  -USE_GNU_REGEX
+HAVE_COLOR  +HAVE_START_COLOR  +HAVE_TYPEAHEAD  +HAVE_BKGDSET
+HAVE_CURS_SET  +HAVE_META  +HAVE_RESIZETERM
-CRYPT_BACKEND_CLASSIC_PGP  -CRYPT_BACKEND_CLASSIC_SMIME  -CRYPT_BACKEND_GPGME

-BUFFY_SIZE -EXACT_ADDRESS  -SUN_ATTACHMENT
+ENABLE_NLS  -LOCALES_HACK  +HAVE_WC_FUNCS  +HAVE_LANGINFO_CODESET
+HAVE_LANGIN
FO_YESEXPR
+HAVE_ICONV  -ICONV_NONTRANS  -HAVE_LIBIDN  +HAVE_GETSID  -HAVE_GETADDRINFO
+USE_HCACHE
ISPELL="/usr/bin/ispell"
SENDMAIL="/usr/sbin/sendmail"
MAILPATH="/var/mail"
PKGDATADIR="/usr/share/mutt"
SYSCONFDIR="/usr/etc"
EXECSHELL="/bin/sh"
-MIXMASTER

Could it be, that I have to compile with use_imap option?

BTW, I am an engineer:)