Mutt in a script

Hi all.

I know this is most likely a permisions problem but need some help as I am a Windows convert.

I have a script /usr/bin/send_mail

that fires mutt to send an email.

If I run it from command line it works. I put in a line LOGGER: Sent mail

which shows up in my /var/log/messages and I can see it using tail

However if I run the same script from a program I am using I get the LOGGER statement in the messages file but it doesn't send email?

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Peter

secs.net.au
Licenced Electrician
Speciliasing in: HVAC-BUILDING AUTOMATION-REMOTE DATA AQUISITION

"Are your tools safe?"
TEST AND TAG Service.

believed to be clean.