Re: multiple interactive mutt instance

Quoting bill lam (cbill.lam@xxxxxxxxx):

> I always have a mutt running in screen. Is it save to run another
> interactive instance of mutt?

Yes, that's safe. Although message flags (could) get messed up between
the sessions, nothing bad ever happened to me while running multiple
sessions on the same Maildir/.
Reloading a mailbox (by re-entering it) fixes the message flags issue.

With IMAP i've seen strange things happen. Server errors because
mutt tries to open messages which aren't there anymore, etc, but
none of this caused major problems for me...

-Sndr.