Re: From variable and multiple account

* Alberto Rizzi <greenant@xxxxxxxxxxx> [20081116 21:51]:
> Anders Karlsson ha scritto:
[snip]
> > The way I have done it, because I use maildir's (through offlineimap)
> > under ~/Mail, my folder-hook's are simply
> >
> > folder-hook <foldername1> set from="me@account1"
> > folder-hook <foldername2> set from="me@account2"
> > folder-hook <foldername3> set from="me@account3"
> >
> > I have not tried this with GMail account or similar yet, but if I get
> > a chance to, I'll let you know what I find.
> >

> Under each account I have several folders. In this mailinglist account
> (fastmail) I have 10 folder, one for each mailing list I am subscribed
> to. I don't want to write a folder hook for each folder

I have subfolders too, and I need only enough of a pattern that the
path is unique and the from field is set correctly.

In ~/Mail, I have foldername1, foldername2 and foldername3, underneath
each of those, there is INBOX and various other folders as per what is
on each IMAP server that offlineimap sync's in. In my "foldername3" I
have mailing list subscriptions to among other things this list.

Hope this helped,

--
Anders Karlsson <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
All-Round Linux Tinkerer & RHCE