Re: From variable and multiple account

On Sun, 16 Nov, 2008 at 20:52:12 +0100, Alberto Rizzi wrote:

> I have four imap accounts (personal, 2 university, mailing list) and I
> want to use four different "Form:" header depending on the folder I am
> in. In thunderbird I can configure a different From: addresse for each
> account and then when I compose an email, it choose the correct sender
> address based on the selected folder.
I have four smtp accounts, one as the center mailbox, the other three
forward new mails to this mailbox.
I just fetch mails from this center mailbox, then use procmail to send
the mails into different maildir based on the "to|cc" header.
Of course, each maildir has different settings. I use folder-hook.
Maybe there're better solutions, but I haven't figured out any.
> Maybe I can use a folder-hook but how can I create the correct regexp?
> How?
Yeah, folder-hook works. The manual will help you, or google.
--
Rgds,
Cherife.