From variable and multiple account

I'm not new to mutt but only now I have time to try to solve some
problems with mutt, problems that I have since I use mutt.
This is the first of a long series of email.

I have four imap accounts (personal, 2 university, mailing list) and I
want to use four different "Form:" header depending on the folder I am
in. In thunderbird I can configure a different From: addresse for each
account and then when I compose an email, it choose the correct sender
address based on the selected folder.

How can I do this with mutt?
account-hook get executed only the first time I open a folder on that
account, so if I open the inbox on personal account, then inbox on uni
account and then again inbox on personal account, this time the account
hook doesn't get run and the from variable has the value from the uni
account.

Maybe I can use a folder-hook but how can I create the correct regexp?
How?

I use mutt 1.5.18, reverse_name=no, realname should be always the same
for each account, I want to change only the from variable.