Gmail style alias setting

Hello,

Gmail can do a lot of work automatically, but I believe mutt can do it
better. Such as alias setting, gmail can

1. store all mails appeared in all mail headers, e.g., From/To/CC/BCC
2. auto-complete when your key-in any part of a mail address. e.g., when
you key in "ab", addresses like "abc@xxxxx" "x@xxxxxx" "Ab Barth,
x@xxxxx" will show up for your choice.
3. when storing alias, if the person's name is included in header, gmail
will save it too, for example, if you receive a mail from "Ab Barth,
x@xxxxx", the name and address will both be saved.

Do you think it's possible to let mutt do the alias thing as smart as
gmail? Please tell me how to. Thank you very much!

Best
Lars