Re: Mutt, multiple accounts problems

On Oct 06 02:45 +1100, Jaime Tarrant  wrote:
> I am also interested to know how others solve the multiple account issue for
> sending mail. In my case, I use mutt with exim.

I use msmtp. It's very very easy to configure. You set up different
accounts and you can name them. Then, use `msmtp -a <account>`. I use the
other option, namely setting $from via various (folder-)hooks and in
muttrc

    set sendmail=/usr/bin/msmtp
    use_envelope_from=yes

This calls `msmtp -f $from` and selects the first account with a
matching "from" address in .msmtprc.
In the Mutt wiki, search for msmtp and you'll get infos covering all the
basic (and not so basic) stuff.

best,
steve