Mutt, multiple accounts problems

Hello,

I'm not so new to mutt, and i really like it.
I'm trying to make it work with multiple imaps & pop3 accounts, but I get a
lot of problems. So I would be pleased if someone could give me a tip. Even
after finding some example I didn't managed to make it work :S

I'm completely lost now, I tried to make it work the whole day, and failed
miserably.
So my last hope is this mailing list.
Does somebody could show me his .muttrc where he's accessing more than one
mail server? I would be very happy for this help.

Greetings,

Kabel