Re: unable to set working send-hook

I am new to mutt and I am very much enjoying configuring it and
exploring its functionalities. I have seen this message on send-hook:

On Wed, Jul 09, 2008 at 04:46:41PM +0200, Ennio-Sr wrote:
> From:       Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri () gmail ! com>
> send-hook majordomo 'my_hdr From: Ennio-Sr <use5@xxxxxx>'
>
> loose the '~t ....'
>
> send-hook matches on a pattern existing in the "To:"

I have also been playing with fcc-hook. I am wondering if
there is a similar functionality allowing to save messages (override the
$record variable) depending on the sender (a pattern existing in the From:).

Example:
- If I send the message from mimosinnet_AT_yahoo.es, I want to keep a
  copy of the mail in ~/.muttrc/record/yahoo
- If I send the message from mimosinnet_AT_gmail.com, I want to keep a
  copy in ~/.muttrc/record/gmail
- If I send the mail from another address, I want to keep the mail in
  ~/.muttrc/record

Thanks very much for your help and attention.