-------------------
From:       Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-06 20:36:50
[Download message RAW]

* Ennio-Sr <nasr.laili@xxxxxx> [07-06-08 16:18]:
> [ cut ]

send-hook majordomo 'my_hdr From: Ennio-Sr <use5@xxxxxx>'

loose the '~t ....'

send-hook matches on a pattern existing in the "To:" address, the flag
is confusing it and quote marks should only be required if character
escaping was necessary.

the 'unhook' statement should only be necessary at the top of your
send-hook list, not each individual send-hook.

-------------------

I corrected my .muttrc as you suggested but the result is perfectly the
same: all outgoing messages will maintain my generic headers.
I tried both with alias and full name of the list, tried editing the
message before sending it: nohope!
So I conclude that either my mutt (1.5.13-1.ethch1) is bugged or I have
something strange elsewere in .muttrc.
Before I give definitely up, could you please confirm that I'm wright in
assuming
that send-hook should work (i.e. change headers) for messages being sent
and the change should occur as the message is being composed, as soon as
the _To:_ field is filled with the particular address?

Thanks for your assistance.
Regards,
        Ennio

--
[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo.   \\?//
 Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!"  (diceva Henry Miller) ]    (°|°)