Re: encrypt to self with gpgme?

On Fri, Oct 26, 2007 at 05:25:30PM +0200, Rocco Rutte wrote:
> * Christoph Ludwig [07-10-25 12:26:04 +0200] wrote:
> >On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 09:08:52PM +0200, Alexander Dahl wrote:
>
> >>Is there at least anyone but me who uses gpgme instead of classic method
> >>with this error-prone commandline config? ;)
>
> Mutt comes with pgp and gpg samples that simply work out of the box...
> :)
>
> >actually, you configure it in the gnupg config files rather than .muttrc
> >(don't ask me why). Add to gpgsm.conf a line
>
> > encrypt-to 0x................
>
> >whith the dots replaced by the fingerprint of your key.
>
> Well, this is one way. The other is to change the sample config for
> gnupg to include -R <yourid> so that you have it on a per-application
> basis.
>
> With mutt, of course you even change these settings as usual via hooks
> to include -R or not (using handy $my_ variables this is easy).

which configuration samples do you refer to? The one I found is in
contrib/gpg.rc. If I am not mistaken, then this sample shows how to
configure the classic gpg backend. However, the OP explicitly asked for a
solution using the gpgme backend.

Regards

Christoph

--
FH Worms - University of Applied Sciences
Fachbereich Informatik / Telekommunikation