Re: encrypt to self with gpgme?

On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 09:08:52PM +0200, Alexander Dahl wrote:
> > I have a self configured mutt 1.5.16 with encryption via gpgme:
>
> Is there at least anyone but me who uses gpgme instead of classic method
> with this error-prone commandline config? ;)

actually, you configure it in the gnupg config files rather than .muttrc
(don't ask me why). Add to gpgsm.conf a line

  encrypt-to 0x................

whith the dots replaced by the fingerprint of your key.

At least, that is how it is supposed to work. Currently, my mutt/gpgme
configuration is messed up for reasons I had no time yet to investigate, so I
cannot doublecheck.

HTH

Christoph

--
FH Worms - University of Applied Sciences
Fachbereich Informatik / Telekommunikation