Re: encrypt to self with gpgme?

Hi Christoph,

> actually, you configure it in the gnupg config files rather than .muttrc
> (don't ask me why). Add to gpgsm.conf a line
>
>   encrypt-to 0x................

But doesn't that mean every encryption, regardless if in mutt or not, is
done additionally to my key? That's a behaviour I don't want. That would
mean e.g. every file I encrypt with gpg on command line would be
additionally encrypted with my key. I want to use "encrypt to self" as an
per application option. IIRC this is how Thunderbird/Enigmail works at least
with Windows. If mutt is not able to do this, it's worth a feature request.
Where do I have to leave such? trac.mutt.org?

Greets
Alex

--
GnuPG-FP: 02C8 A590 7FE5 CA5F 3601  D1D5 8FBA 7744 CC87 10D0