Mutt Quick Reference v.1.00

Since I couldn't find one I created Mutt Quick Reference v1.0 (PDF file)
especially useful for new users.
It is just two pages reference and looks best when you print it on a
Color Printer.

I wanted to add a link to MuttWiki but I think it is locked.
Anyhow, you can view it and download it from:
http://www.sys-concept.com/Mutt-Quick-Reference-Letter.pdf (Letter
format)
http://www.sys-concept.com/Mutt-Quick-Reference-A4.pdf (A4
format

Most information I collectd from Mutt manual.
If you would like me to add/expand some entires with additional
information just let me know.
eg. under Patterns there is:
~d [MIN]-[MAX] messages with ``date-sent'' in a Date range

I've added:
Dates must be in DD/MM/YY format (month and year are optional,
defaulting to the current month and year).eg.~d 20/1/95-31/10; -DD/MM/YY
all messages before the given date will be selected; DD/MM/YY- all
messages after the given date will be selected. You can add error
margins to absolute dates. An error margin is a sign (+ or ? or * = + -
or < > =), followed by a digit, followed by one of the following units:
y years; m months; w weeks; d days

--
#Joseph
GPG KeyID: ED0E1FB7