Re: Mutt Quick Reference v.1.00

On Wed, Oct 17, 2007 at 11:13:11AM EDT, Joseph wrote:
> Since I couldn't find one I created Mutt Quick Reference v1.0 (PDF file)
> especially useful for new users.
> It is just two pages reference and looks best when you print it on a
> Color Printer.
>
> I wanted to add a link to MuttWiki but I think it is locked.
> Anyhow, you can view it and download it from:
> http://www.sys-concept.com/Mutt-Quick-Reference-Letter.pdf (Letter
> format)
> http://www.sys-concept.com/Mutt-Quick-Reference-A4.pdf (A4
> format
>
> Most information I collectd from Mutt manual.
> If you would like me to add/expand some entires with additional
> information just let me know.
> eg. under Patterns there is:
> ~d [MIN]-[MAX] messages with ``date-sent'' in a Date range
>
> I've added:
> Dates must be in DD/MM/YY format (month and year are optional,
> defaulting to the current month and year).eg.~d 20/1/95-31/10; -DD/MM/YY
> all messages before the given date will be selected; DD/MM/YY- all
> messages after the given date will be selected. You can add error
> margins to absolute dates. An error margin is a sign (+ or ? or * = + -
> or < > =), followed by a digit, followed by one of the following units:
> y years; m months; w weeks; d days

Thank you for this excellent reference card.

I know nothing of them but the following site seems to act as an
unofficial repository for quality reference cards such as yours and it
appears they don't have one for mutt.

http://www.digilife.be/quickreferences/quickrefs.htm

In order to give your reference card maximum exposure it might be worth
contacting them and finding out if their policies in terms of copyright
etc. are compatible with your organization?

Thanks,
cga