Re: How to send a return receipt

On Mon, Oct 22, 2007 at 04:39:55PM +0200, Stephan Seitz wrote:
> Say, like HTML mails, vCards, vacation messages, address books? Nothing of
> this sort is supported by mutt but relies on external programs.

HTML mails, hmm. Bad thing. I don't like, nor do I write them myself, but
receiving
them (because some suppliers think they don't have to follow my wish if I ask
them to not do so) is very uncomfortable in mutt. But its just that. Whereas I
repeatedly explained why an external application does not work for return
receipts. It does not very good for HTML mails, but it at least _does_.
I don't know what you mean by vCards, because I never got one. But if it is
featured by _every_ mail client in business environments then it should
probably be supported. Vacation Messages are common and comfortable to be used
on MDA or even MTA-level so i don't care for them (even in the Microsoft world
it seems to be common to implement vacation messages there). And mutt features
an addressbook in form of aliases.

BTW. this whole discussion again does not have anything to do, with what this
all is about.

-Patrick