Re: How to send a return receipt

On Mon, Oct 22, 2007 at 06:20:41PM +0200, Stephan Seitz wrote:
> I know this. But if your boss asks you, if your client can do MDNs and if
> yes, you must activate it, it is far easier to say, no, it can not do this.

I don't believe that a boss that *asks* weither your MUA supports something
that *he* finds worth using is typical. Most of them (bosses) will either force
you to use a specific application or force you to use an application that
supports what *he* wants to use.

> I am using Mutt in my business environment, too. But we don’t do things
> like MDNs (sending or answering). We don’t send HTML mails, too.

Fine for you. But this isn't about what you don't do, but about what others do.
You know that not everybody has the same needs and so this "I don't use
argument" is more then invalid.

Regards,
Patrick