Re: How to send a return receipt

On Mon, Oct 22, 2007 at 11:46:26AM -0400, Derek Martin wrote:
Yes, in my eyes this is good. Like always if certain features for
surveillance or monitoring are available, people want to use it. So
it is far better to not implement them.
You did know that Mutt is one of the most configurable mail clients in
existence, and lets you turn off features you don't want to use,
didn't you?

I know this. But if your boss asks you, if your client can do MDNs and if yes, you must activate it, it is far easier to say, no, it can not do this.

I have used Mutt in every business environment I've worked in for the

I am using Mutt in my business environment, too. But we don’t do things like MDNs (sending or answering). We don’t send HTML mails, too.

Shade and sweet water!

        Stephan

--
| Stephan Seitz                    E-Mail: Nur-Ab-Sal@xxxxxx |