Re: How to resend message multiple times effectively

On 25.09.2007 (01:10), Jiang Qian wrote:

> I'm sure we can write some kind of poor man's python script or
> shell/sed/awk script to add or remove address from this. You can then
> invoke this on the BCC field.

But the question was how to make them appear, one by one, in separate
mails, in the TO field. Something like:

1. Have a file with a list of addresses,
2. Have a message ready to be sent, only waiting for the TO line,
3. Have a script (sed?)  which scans the address file line by line,
   and for each line inserts it in the appropriate place in the mail,
   sends it off, and goes to the next item.

In other words some kind of mail-merge function, right?

--
We are Pentium of Borg. Division is futile. You will be approximated.
(seen in someone's .signature)