Re: How to resend message multiple times effectively

* Ajeet <asgrewal@xxxxxxxxx> [070924 23:23]:
> Hi all,
>
> I need to send the same message to multiple recipients. So what I am
> currently doing is invoking "resend-message" repeatedly and changing
> the "to" address. Is it possible to do this in one shot? As in fire
> multiple emails, one for each address containing the same body.

For a few dozen recipients or less, place all the recipient addresses
(comma-delimited) on the BCC: line, and place your own address on the
TO: line.

About a year ago, I had need to make a periodic mailing to a few
hundred email addresses.  I tried several approaches, but I did not
find a satisfactory open-source package.

It appears that most of the "mass mailing" software has been written
for Window$, and must be purchased.  And some of the mass mailing
software for Window$ is very good.

If you have need to make a mass mailing on a regular basis, you may
find that the best approach is to devote an old Window$ machine to the
task, and shop around for a Window$ application.

RLH