Re: How to resend message multiple times effectively

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 23:00:51 -0500, Kyle Wheeler wrote:
> What's wrong with including them all in the To, CC, or Bcc headers?

Well the concern may seem vague to you and you may not agree. I think that in
certain situations, it pays to make your email seem personal. If I receive an
email in which I am not any of the addresses (when I am Bcc'ed) or when I am
one of a large number of recipients, it feels to me like a public broadcast. I
guess its more of etiquette issue.
--
Regards,
Ajeet