Two questions about the "mailboxes" configuration

Hello all,

I have what I hope are two quick questions about a "mailboxes" config.

1) I use change-folder (c) quite a bit in my daily mail reading.  I greatly
   prefer the mailboxes view over the directory view.  Is there anyway I can
   make the mailboxes display be the first? I'm merely trying to avoid
   having to hit tab after c-?, so if I can't do it, it's not a big deal.

2) In my .muttrc, I have the "mailboxes" section in order so I can switch to
   the most important mailbox with new mail.  I'll frequently use mutt's -Z
   option to avoid opening mutt when I have no new mail.  My question is, is
   there anyway to have certain mailboxes *be* mailboxes (e.g., mailboxes
   =smith) while not being looked at by the -Z option?

Thanks guys,

--
Matt Rechkemmer
mutt-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx