Re: Two questions about the "mailboxes" configuration

Matt Rechkemmer wrote:
> I'm merely trying to avoid having to hit tab after c-?, so if I can't
> do it, it's not a big deal.

macro index c "<change-folder>?\t"

If you still want to use the regular c, bind this macro to some other
character.  Or maybe bind the regular <change-folder> to something else.

> is there anyway to have certain mailboxes *be* mailboxes (e.g.,
> mailboxes =smith) while not being looked at by the -Z option?

push "<enter-command>mailboxes =smith\n"

There might be a way of doing it using exec instead of push, as push
sometimes causes strange behaviour (see my recent post), but I couldn't
find it.  In any case, this works.

Toby