Re: wich settings for using firefox with mutt ?

mess-mate wrote:
> Mozilla is launched every time, not firefox.

> | To test that your firefox is receiving these pages try attaching to it
> | with the command interactively from another shell window.
> |
> |   /home/mes-mate/firefox/firefox /tmp/somehtmlfile.html

Is mozilla launched when you try the above?

I think the problem is something different.  Let me guess (with all
that implies) that you have mozilla running.  The firefox wrapper will
see that and simply tell the running process to bring up the specified
file.  I find that behavior annoying but it is a mozilla/firefox
wrapper behavior.

Bob