Re: Making own threads in mutt.

* Mikolaj Kucharski <eth0@xxxxx> [11-18-06 12:45]:
> I ment sort in mutt not in file itself. I want to setup dot.muttrc
> that messages without `References' and `In-Reply-To' will be sorted
> as shown in `mbox-threads-sorted' file. Messages in -sorted file have
> aproporitate headers that's why this file is sorted correctly with
> default mutt setup. Messages in -unsorted file dont have `References'
> and `In-Reply-To' headers so they are unsorted in mutt index window.

Open in mutt an index listing of a folder and play with the index sort
options provided by the keys 'o' and 'O', 'O' being the reverse of 'o'.
If you can get the view you desire with one of these options, set that
in .muttrc.  If not, it's not available as mutt is presently compiled.

remember that you may also need to try with $strict_threads on and off.
HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2