Re: Making own threads in mutt.

* Mikolaj Kucharski <eth0@xxxxx> [11-18-06 12:21]:
> But it's not enough. I've attached two mbox files with unsorted and
> sorted messages. I there any way via `reply_regexp' to make
> aproporitate regex to create thread tree like in attached file?

the order that msgs appear in an mbox file has *nothing* to do with the
sort order in mutt.  The threaded display parameters only affect the
display in the index mode.

else I am _completely_ mis-understanding your question as presented, a
second time.
HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2