Re: Making own threads in mutt.

On Sat, Nov 18, 2006 at 12:32:44PM -0500, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Mikolaj Kucharski <eth0@xxxxx> [11-18-06 12:21]:
> > But it's not enough. I've attached two mbox files with unsorted and
> > sorted messages. I there any way via `reply_regexp' to make
> > aproporitate regex to create thread tree like in attached file?
>
> the order that msgs appear in an mbox file has *nothing* to do with the
> sort order in mutt.  The threaded display parameters only affect the
> display in the index mode.
>
> else I am _completely_ mis-understanding your question as presented, a
> second time.

I ment sort in mutt not in file itself. I want to setup dot.muttrc that
messages without `References' and `In-Reply-To' will be sorted as shown
in `mbox-threads-sorted' file. Messages in -sorted file have
aproporitate headers that's why this file is sorted correctly with
default mutt setup. Messages in -unsorted file dont have `References'
and `In-Reply-To' headers so they are unsorted in mutt index window.

--
best regards
q#