Re: which biff for maildir?

On 2006-11-11 at 03:09 PM Russell L. Harris writ these words:
> Looking again at the "desktop -> preferences -> sessions" menu of the
> Gnome desktop, mail-notification does not appear in the "current
> session" tab, but in the "startup programs" tab I see
> "/usr/share/mail-notification/ui/gmail.pgn".

In the "Startup Programs" tab I have entered "mail-notification --sm-disable".
When you get new mail in a monitored inbox an icon will show up in your system
tray that will let you go into the properties dialog, otherwise you can do it
manually by running "mail-notification -p"

--
Evan Klitzke
Jumpcut Inc. ⊆ Yahoo! Inc.