Re: mutt hangs after writing long mail

Am 2006-01-20 12:49 +0100 schrieb Phil Pennock:

> Do you know what the keepalive period for that server is configured to
> be?

I still did not found out the default value on courier's side.
I have full control over it though.

> server gets a keepalive every $imap_keepalive seconds, which defaults to
> 900 (15 minutes).

I lowered it to 290 and I will see if that is sufficient, I think so.
So default courier expects these packages more often than 15min :)

> If you're still having problems, then you might want to try current CVS;
> Brendan's put a lot of work into improving the IMAP handling recently.

Nice Idea also, I will take care of it.

Thanks!

Konsti

--
GPG KeyID EF62FCEF
Fingerprint: 13C9 B16B 9844 EC15 CC2E  A080 1E69 3FDA EF62 FCEF