Keys binding

Hi,

in some occasions, mutt asks wether I want to confirm someting or not.
For instance, if I want to change the current folder with some
messages marked to be deleted. I do not want to disable this feature,
but I would like to make the <right> key be the same than <enter>
(this is because I wrote a lynx-like set of jey bindings, which allows
I wonder if I could have the <right> key select the default choice...

Regards,

--
Thomas Baruchel