how to keybing for forwarding spam email with options

Hi,

to send spam to my spam bayesian bin I follow through with these keys to
fwd as attachments to a spam-bin email alias:

t (tag multiple messages)
;f (forward tagged spam)
spam<enter> (set email alias to send to on remote system)
y (to set forward-as-attachment as i have it as 'ask' i think)
ii<esc>ZZ (to edit the email in vi so mutt doesn't think it's blank)
f^U<enter> (to unset Fcc:)
y (to finally send it to the spam alias)
P (local keybind to Purge email (with trash patch))

how could i make this a keybind? perhaps i should cut my mutt losses and
just pipe it to a shell script?

anyone else doing something finicky like this?

  C.
--
 hail eris
 http://rubberduck.com/