Re: mail from dynamic IP (2)

Toby,

I did not realise that I drafted my answer to this and not send it.

Anyway I use msmtp
http://msmtp.sourceforge.net/

There is even a bit on using Mutt with msmtp.

My setup at home consists of a linux box where I point msmtp to a known
sendmail server (originally the one that the ISPs provided ,but should
work on a sendmail server anywhere)

Cheers,

Dave

--