Re: Adding a bunch of image attachments

On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 09:55:56AM +0100, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> > Can't think of any easy way to do that.  It's probably easier to have an
> > image
> > viewer open in a separate window or on a different vt, then switch back to
> > mutt
> > to select the ones you want.
>
> It can be done, but only with wraper.
> If you using zgv/xzgv you can view the pics inside the Directory
> ".xvpics" directly so if you associate images wit a wraper, it
> can look in the subdirectory for it...
>
> It would be nice if 'mutt' can call zgv/xzgv directly this way.

What would work nicely for me would be a way to run an external
program and have that program select the images (or whatever) and
print their paths on stdout.  Then mutt would setup its attachments
based on those paths.

I suppose if I had a program that would print the paths to stdout I
could just send the output to mutt -a (well, multiple -a options --
IIRC -a is required for each file).

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@xxxxxxxx