Re: few questions

On 2004-07-05, Ionel Mugurel Ciobica <tgakic@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 2. How do I avoid to save files with spaces in the name, maybe replacing
>    it with underscore? I could retype the name but ms-word users sends
>    extremely long names with lots of spaces and I just don't want to
>    retype all the crap. wvWare program has a nice way of converting all
>    spaces from the names to underscore. Maybe it uses rename s/\ /_/
>    internally.

I recently wrote a patch to fix this problem.  It seems to work
fine; I just haven't gotten around to posting it anywhere.  Let me
know if you're interested.

> 3. Some time I wish to resend a message with some of my comments. I use
>    to do a forward and then reattach the attachments. But that can be
>    annoying, especially because of the problems with spaces in the
>    filenames. I switch on the fcc_attach, but now it is still not what I
>    want. The entire message is packed as an attachment. How do I forward
>    a message and automatically the attachments are reattached, each of
>    them as a separated attachment?

You can go to the attachments menu, tag all the attachments, and
type

    ;f

HTH,
Gary

--
Gary Johnson                               | Agilent Technologies
garyjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   | Wireless Division