Re: text/HTML mail

* Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@xxxxxxxxxx> [07-01-04 05:26]:
> ???  -  Sorry, I am using mutt since 1999 :-)

This does *not* mean that you have read TFM.

> 'mutt' does not recognize the options:
>
>   ____ ( '/home/michelle/.mutt/muttrc' ) _______________________________
>  /
> |  alternative_order text/enriched text/plain text application/postscript
> image/*
> |  auto_view text/html
>

> It ignore it silently...

What does it ignore?

> I have this entry since last year I think and it does not work.

What does not work?

> I have it from the manualpage of 'mutt'.

I thought you were *complaining* about the wrong action for text/html?
I see *no* entry in 'alternative_order' for text/html.  The examples
do *not* list *every* possible entry.  Exercise left for user.

HOG # US1244711           Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/photos