Re: text/HTML mail

* Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@xxxxxxxxxx> [06-30-04 11:00]:

> I have tried to deinstall 'lynx' and 'html2text' but then,
> if I view a multipart/alternative 'mutt' show nothing.
> It tells me, to use "v" to view the attachments.

What *tells* you.  Perhaps you read that 'v' would 'show MIME
attachments' in the 'help' screen.

You, apparently, have not read in TFM about the 'v' action:

<quote>
5.1.2.  The Attachment Menu

The default binding for view-attachments is v', which displays the
attachment menu for a message.  The attachment menu displays a list of
the attachments in a message.
</quote>

But, you *are* entitled to *your* opinions.

> I think, this configuration is crap !
> Sorry for this strong word, bit it is the reality.

note:  Your derogatory unfounded comments will certainly generate much
       assistance for you.

HOG # US1244711           Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/photos