Re: Cursor jump when tagging a message

> thanks for your suggestion. I thought my personal preference would
> also be the preference of the majority. Normally deleted messages have
> no purpose anymore and there is usually no need for operating on them.
> Tagging a number of undeleted messages in a row to move them to a
> different folder or doing something else with them would be much faster
> this way.

Moving to the next after tagging, without regard to the flags, is
usually the best thing for me.  For example, I will frequently read a
thread and delete many/most of the messages in it, then as an
afterthought decide to tag some of them and file them.  Not having
the pointer make large jumps works out well.  I can always use normal
cursor movement to make the jump afterward; the opposite (if tag
caused a jump, having to move back manually) would make it harder.

mm