Re: Cursor jump when tagging a message

On Sat, Jun 12, 2004 at 02:22:58AM +0200 I heard the voice of
Jens Paulus, and lo! it spake thus:
> On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 17:36:00 -0500, Matthew D. Fuller wrote:
> >
> > It will act strangely if you try and tag the last message, when there
> > are no messages, but that's not too much of a concern I'd think.
         ^^^ unread

> thanks for your suggestion. I thought my personal preference would
> also be the preference of the majority. Normally deleted messages
> have no purpose anymore and there is usually no need for operating
> on them.  Tagging a number of undeleted messages in a row to move
> them to a different folder or doing something else with them would
> be much faster this way.

Perhaps.  But "not-unread" is not the same as "deleted"; my mailboxes
usually have far, far more "read" than "unread" and "deleted" put
together.  As, I suspect, do most people.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx