Re: Starting to run Mutt

Larry Alkoff <labradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm very sorry.  I had always thought that people who put their own To:
> addresses on list email had a reason for doing so and have gotten into the
> habit of "reply to all".

You don't need to.  Just set your "subscribe" and "lists" properly, and mutt
will insert a correct Mail-Followup-To: header.  For other people, ask them to
set Mail-Followup-To: to reflect their preference; then mutt will
automagically "do the right thing" when you just hit (r)eply.

If their MUA doesn't support Mail-Followup-To:, then clearly they should
upgrade to one that does -- like mutt.

Charles
Charles Cazabon                             <mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
GPL'ed software available at:     http://www.qcc.ca/~charlesc/software/