Re: Starting to run Mutt

* On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 10:13:33AM -0500 Larry Alkoff wrote:

> I'm working on the "robots" tutorial now and have test messages flowing to
> ~/Mail/IN-test.
> Right now I'm trying to work through the problem that all my mail except the
> ones sucessfully filtered
> stay in /var/spool/mail/lba
> instead of going into ~/Mail/Inbox.

The procmail mailing list is a great resource.  Also, if you are testing
with 'live' email, check out

http://www.professional.org/procmail/sandbox.html

Sean is one of the frequent contributors on the procmail mailing list
and is an absolute authority on the subject.

> Larry Alkoff N2LA - Austin TX

73 de KS4W

--
Mark Frank
"The fix is only temporary...unless it works." - Red Green