Re: Using mutt with remote IMAP and local mailboxes

> Can I for example:-
>     Have a directory/mailbox display of both local and remote
>     mailboxes at the same time?
>     Monitor for new mail in both local and remote mailboxes?
>     Move mail from remote IMAP to local folders easily?

maybe, but I may be completely wrong, offline_imap gives you the same
final result?

HTH,
        Marco
--
Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti, at the server mclink.it

[WYSIWYG] Word processing may be an obsolete idea of the 1980s...no
longer a necessity in the age of the Web and email
                                   Michael Stutz, The Linux Cookbook