Re: Sending HTML message with attachment

On 14:09 17 Mar 2004, Jostein Berntsen <jbernts@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| On 16.03.04,19:45, Bob Weston wrote:
| > I'm looking for some direction in sending out an HTML message (body) along
| > with a PDF attachment.  I've already figured out the attachment piece, but
| > need help setting the content-type to text\html in order to correctly
| > display the message.
[...]
| For me this command line works:
| mutt -s "My subject" -a armadillo-01.jpg -e "set content_type=text/html"
| < index2.html  jbernts@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Bob seems to have his slashes (/) and sloshes (\) confused.
Bob, text/html uses a slash, not a slosh. Might make the difference.

Cheers,
--
Cameron Simpson <cs@xxxxxxxxxx> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

You can't make a pig into a racehorse
but you can make a really, really fast pig!
        - Jorg Klinger <klinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on tuning suspension