Sending HTML message with attachment

Hi All!
I'm looking for some direction in sending out an HTML message (body) along with a PDF attachment. I've already figured out the attachment piece, but need help setting the content-type to text\html in order to correctly display the message.

Here's what I've got so far:

mutt -a filename.pdf -s "My Subject" user@xxxxxxxxxx \ < body.html

When the message is received, all that's displayed is the html source.

I ran across a post that mentioned using the -e switch and passing "set content_type=text\html", but it throws an error and does not recognize content_type.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob