Re: mutt and spelling

On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 08:52:39AM +1030, Wilkinson, Alex wrote:
>Is it possible to set Mutt 1.5.6i to check spelling by
>default before the mail gets sent i.e. not having to manually
>press 'i' to get a spell check.
>
>I've googled, can't find anything.

That is your first mistake.  Google is good at what google does, but
this is not always it.  Google groups is a good place for this type of
help.  Better still, is http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/

There you will find archived lists of many stripes that will address
many needs.  It is a happy place.  For instance, mutt-users is archived
there, and if you search, you will find your answer.

I present this redirection of your query not to be obtuse (you have
already received a good reply, or I would actually answer your question)
but to guide further questions you or others may have.
--

yours,

William
nerd.cx